Vermont Center For Photography Juried Exhibition
From VCP's Facebook post.
"Don't forget that February 1st is the deadline to submit your work to VCP's 2019 Open Juried Exhibition with our esteemed juror Bruce Myren! Submission is easy and online - be sure to throw your metaphorical hat in the ring!
Accepted artists will exhibit a 'mini-series' of their work (3-5 pieces) rather than single pieces, as was often the case in previous juried shows at VCP. The two month long exhibition will take place in VCP's gallery from April 5th through June 2, 2019!"
Red Clover Commons
The prints went up today!
Thank you to Liz LaVorgna, Cyndee Meese, Bill Dixon, and Donald Miller for their work hanging the photos.
Special thanks again to Liz and Cyndee for arranging this with Red Clover!
From left to right:
John Taylor (upper): Colorful Pond - Debbie Ritall (lower): Mallard Ducks - John Taylor: White Gull - Ea Maples: Girl With Ducks
Kathy Carr: Self-Reflection In Flight - Paul Miller: A Moment to Pause - Donald Miller: Green River Roots - Ea Maples: The Loop of Waiting
Cynthia Meese: The Mystic - William Dixon (upper): April in Paris - Kathy Carr (lower): Still Self-Reflection
Photography by Donald Miller
The Brattleboro Camera Club is organizing a photographic exhibition at the Mocha Maya Coffee Cafe in Shelburne Falls.
A few details:
- We will meet at the Cafe at 11:00 pm on Sunday, June 10th to hang the photographs.
- Photographs for the show must be framed. Glass and matte is optional.
- Size of the frame should be no less than 11" x 14" and no larger than 20" x 24"
- There is no theme for this exhibition.
- Members may submit up to four prints.
- Prints can be dropped off at my place or brought to the cafe on Sunday morning.
- The exhibition will be up from June 11th to July 30th.