Monthly Photo Themes: 2019
These are instructions and themes for submission of member prints at meetings this coming year.
- Pictures of the assigned subjects should be taken during the club's annual year. But don't let that keep you from using an older photo if you have a good one!
- Photos of non-specified subjects can be taken at any time. This means that members can also bring in photos on other subjects, although obviously the hope is that many pictures will be on the designated topic.
- Try to be creative in handling subject.
- If possible, print at least 8 x 10.
- Images don't need to be matted but would look better if they were.
Monthly subjects are as follows:
(Click on the "Photo Assignment Gallery" link below to view the images.)
January: Everyday Moments
June: Guilty Pleasures
July: Hot Stuff
September: Branching Out
October: Rock Solid
November: Man-Powered Transportation